MESSAGES - Please Note !
To All Tutors
It has taken a lot of effort to get us ready for 2022. I would be very grateful if you would take action on the following issues.
1. YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER
- As a tutor you have a membership number in our IT system, whether you are a member tutor, or an honorary tutor.
- Please contact me if you don’t know your member number. You should know your member number, open our website and go to ‘Join and Log In’. You can choose a new password if necessary.
- Please review your member details and update anything necessary.
2. TICK THE DOUBLE VACCINATED BOX
- If you are tutoring face to face you must tick the double vaccinated box. If you haven’t been double vaccinated, or you haven’t ticked the box, you are exposing us to legal risks if you are tutoring face to face. Therefore, we may need to cancel your face to face course.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MEMBERS
- As a tutor you need to take responsibility to keep your members informed about time and location, etc.
- You can view your enrollees and email them to keep them informed. On the website, in the Resources tab, you will find ‘Tutor how to view participants and email 2020/21’.
- Please let your enrollees know your contact details.
4. ZOOM COURSES
- Please provide a Zoom link to all your enrollees, with instructions about when to use the link.
- On our website, under resources, there is a guide ‘How to participate in Zoom classes’.
- Please provide a copy to anyone new to Zoom. Remember new members are joining all the time.
5. CONTACT POINTS FOR MEMBERS
- Please note that members should contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol in additional courses. The new email email@example.com is only for tutorsoffering to run courses or to make changes to courses.
6. Did you have any issues?
- Please contact me if you encountered any issues recently.
Del Stitz, Acting course coordinator
Welcome to the Glen Eira University of the Third Age Membership System
You can view the courses available for this year before joining or re-enrolling via the view Courses menu item. There are many courses to choose from to suit most interests and hobbies.
To re-enrol or access Member details/Course details use the 'Login' menu item; you need a Membership number and Password or Email address and Password. If you have forgotten your Password you can recover it during the 'Login Member' process.
To register your details for Membership use the 'Enrol as New Member' menu item.
If you need assistance to join, please contact our office on 9572 0571 (hours Mon to Thur 9:30 to 3:00 pm Fri 9:30 to 2:30)